26/05/2010

Hand in - Preliminary study



The preliminary study is a document used to define and specify the objectives of the thesis.


It is supposed to answer questions like:
What am I doing?

Why am I doing it?
How am I doing it?
Who am I doing it for?
Why is that important?



My preliminary study starts of a short presentation of my objectives and intentions.




This is followed by an introducion to Mozambican geography, history, culture and climate.







At the end of the document I am describing how I am working with this task, what I will produce and the methods I will use to produce it.




The preliminary work is going to help me to make choises during my work, acting as compass and a guideline. It will also be an introduction to the thesis for the critics, and a tool to check if the project is responding to the objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment